We want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, detailing below what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about user navigation on the ottozutz.com website.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
Techniques and customization (session information, registration, language preferences ...)
Cookies strictly necessary to improve the user's navigation on the page and improve their experience on the web. These are the cookies used by the “Joomla” content manager by default.
Third party cookies
We use Analytics cookies to know how users interact with our page and to optimize navigation on it. They have a purely statistical and analytical function
We use Google AdWords cookies to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to people who have previously visited the web.
Facebook and Facebook Ads
Advertising and Personalization
We use anonymous data from Facebook to personalize advertising campaigns and display ads that are tailored to user preferences. It is also used to share content from the users' Facebook account.
Google Tag Manager
We use these cookies only to be able to correctly manage all the codes of other providers on the website.
We use Mailchimp cookies to facilitate certain automations and functionalities of this platform.
We use Twitter cookies to allow our users to share content with their Twitter account settings.
We use Instagram cookies to allow our users to share content with their Instagram account settings.
We use Trip Advisor cookies to link our website with Otto Zutz's page on Trip Advisor
4. How can I manage my cookies and how can I disable them?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
• Chrome for Android
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics analysis cookies, you can access this link where you can do so: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of strictly necessary cookies on their terminal equipment through their browser (those identified in the first point of the previous section), they may not be able to correctly access the contents and services of our Web.
However, if the user continues browsing our website without changing their browser settings, it will be understood that they consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.